What do we do?
The Parish Council duties include:
- Management of recreation grounds, hall and facilities and specific land within the Parish
- Review and comment on planning applications within the Parish
- Liaise with relevant authorities regarding infrastructure, policing and community issues to represent your views and get the best advantage for the local area
- Engage with all interested parties regarding the current and future plans in the local area
Who are we?
- The Parish has Councillors elected by the residents every four years. For more information on your Councillors click here
When we meet
- For more details on the dates, times and venue of Council meetings please click here.